1. For wireless systems, we use Honeywell High Encryption equipment. Honeywell is a world leader in technology and security. Exm. Flight Products, NASA, Fed Gov.
2. The average person is not capable of breaking codes.
3. TotalConnect has the ability to notify you whenever your system has been activated or de-activated.
4. We use multiple points of contact in our installs. This helps in eliminating a single point of entry.
5. Our technicians are trained to know the latest and greatest technologies and their applications.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Posted by Unknown at 2:36 PM
To test your system, simply call our Central Station and ask to place your system in test for a specified amount of time. Arm your system like you normally would, and then walk in front of any motions and open and doors or windows. your alarm should sound and go into alarm, but won't send the police if you have it in test with the Central Station.
Posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM
Yes. You have a couple options: You can use a cell dialer that uses wireless communication. You can use an internet dialer. BOTH of these offer good, reliable service for communicating with the central station.
Posted by Unknown at 2:00 PM
Enter your 4 digit code and "OFF" or "DISARM", whichever is on your keypad, once to silence the alarm. Enter it a second time to send notice to the central station to cancel the alarm. If you don't cancel it in time the Central Station will call you and ask if everything is okay and ask for your password.
Posted by Unknown at 1:57 PM
Actually very little. The backup battery typically last 4-5 years and the other devices will last up to 20 years under normal use.
Posted by Unknown at 1:49 PM